Pink has the most amazing range of shades. It can go from a very pastel, romantic blush to a very hardcore, shocking punk pink. Here are the best pink lipsticks we’ve compiled for you
1. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipstick in Rose Curieux
The brilliant rectangular design of this lipstick tube lets you use its corners as a liner. Consider this almost-red hue a gateway pink for those hesitant to ditch scarlet.
2. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G in Velvet Underground
Charlotte Tilbury’s lipsticks feel super velvety and luxe on the lips. This rich berry-pink will look especially beautiful on medium to deep skin tones
3. Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour in Bengali
The ornament-like design of Louboutin tubes alone are reason to splurge, but it’s the vibrant fuchsia that really makes it a winner
4. Tom Ford Lip Color in Manhattan Rose
For a more subtle approach, reach for rosy-nudes like this one from Tom Ford. It proves girly-girl pink can actually look very grown-up and sophisticated
5. Pat McGrath Labs MatteTrance Lipstick in Full Panic
Those who love a matte, full coverage color should gravitate toward Pat McGrath’s take on pink. It feels creamy and packs a ton of pigment in every swipe
6. Dior Addict Stellar Shine in Be Dior
If you want your lips to look juicy, swipe on some of Dior's brand new Stellar Shine lipsticks, which feel like a balm and finish like a gloss. Of the 28 shades in shiny, sparkly, and mirror finishes, "Be Dior" stands out as a sexy fuchsia that can either give you a lot of color payoff or go on sheer.